Babies are God’s best gift that is bestowed to we humans, but some people are not able due to some medical reasons such as in female, PCOS, Thyroids blocked fallopian tubes, and fibroids. In male such as pre-existing genetic condition, STD, Azoospermia, EDO and poor sperm motilityThey visit enormous hospitals and religious places to have a child. Many medicines are available in the market, which give guaranty to enhance your quality & quantity of sperm count. Every person has a unique libido, some medicines do affect some people, but mostly these prove to be a fairy tale stories. You move in a hither and thither way to a thousand places in search of increasing your fertility, but to no avail. As everybody needs a different solution as everybody is unique in oneself. Sometimes you get so frustrated, many lose their patience and take drastic steps. Now don’t cry over the spilled milk, sometimes the solution is very near, but due to irritation our vision gets blurred and we overlook it.
Superfoods for Fertility
We eat so many different dishes in our daily diets, eating some can increase the fertility rate in a positive way. Today we are going to discuss some home foods that expand the quality & quantity of sperms and reduces the infertility rate in females. Don’t panic, these are not going to cost you a fortune.
- Brown Rice :- Brown rice has more fertility rate than white rice as it has an ingredient called folic acid, which helps in producing more blood and plays a vital role in saving neural tube deficiencies of a newborn baby. It has complicated carbohydrates, which enhance the female ovulation. If you wish a solid fertility rate for your lady, ask her to include brown rice at least 3 times a week in her meals.
- Whole Milk :- When you plan to conceive, avoid drinking skim milk as it enhances the chances of becoming infertile. Instead, it’s better to have whole milk, which contains an abundance of calcium that is beneficial for the bones and amazing for reproducing. It also has fats that are required for when you plan to get pregnant. If drinking whole milk troubles you, you can opt for other dairy products like full-fat ice cream, cottage cheese, and yogurt, to gain the same benefits. Drink 1 glass a day to find yourself getting pregnant within the heat of the moment.
- Ginger :- Ginger is a superfood that has the enormous anti-inflammatory strength that makes the blood flow more freely and makes the digestion fantastic. This thing eliminates all the disorders of the reproductive system. One of the best ways to include ginger in your daily diet is to start drinking ginger tea, get addicted to it. Ginger can be included in your salads or curries or make its pickle to eat with every meal, some amount of the ginger has become a necessity to improve the fertility rate.
- Cinnamon :- It is a food that enhances the function of ovaries, encourages egg producing ability and triggers insulin resistance. Females who suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) are requested to add cinnamon to their diets. Daily a quarter of a teaspoon is enough to rectify their problems. It can be mixed with their curries, cereals or get eaten in a raw condition, it will certainly rejuvenate their health. If you love eating breakfast, add this powder between your toasts and find a yummy tasty dish.
- Maca root :- Maca has an amazing root that possesses 31 different minerals and 60 phytonutrients. In ancient times it was mostly used by the tribes all over the world, to enhance the sperm and egg quality. It maintains hormonal balance and inflates libido. It is available in capsules and powder form. You can add it to your diet by sprinkling the powder on your various dishes. It is used to make chocolate truffles, so it tastes yummy and you can get all benefits from it.
- Nuts & Dry Fruits :- Nuts and dry fruits have lots of vitamins, proteins & minerals to make you healthy. Some nuts are high in selenium, it’s a mineral that desists chromosomal bruises in your eggs. Selenium is an anti-oxidant that distracts the free radicals and helps improve the egg production. These can be taken as by adding them in your salad, evening snacks etc.
- Beans and Lentils :- The quantity of iron in your body determines your ovulation. These two have iron in abundance and also have lots of minerals and vitamins that enhance ovulation. Remember, it has become mandatory for us to include a part of beans and lentils in our diet. You can add lentils to your various dishes like rice, dals, salads, chicken or meat.
- Sesame Seeds :- It helps the egg for its ultimate health because it is rich in zinc that balances all the hormones. It also contains monosaturated fats that improve the health of ovaries. It being a tahini (sesame seed paste) is a great source to improve the health of your eggs. It can be eaten raw, many people do that, but if you don’t feel comfortable with it, you can add them to your salads or cereals.
- Cold Water Fish :- There are certain fishes which have omega-3 acids in plenty, which up-lift the hormone production. Some fishes like halibut, salmon, and cod have these acids. You can also opt for their oil if you don’t like eating fish. These oils can helps to reduce the inflammation in your body.
- Broccoli :- broccoli can helps to boost fertility due to its high content of vitamin C. It helps to improve the sperm quality and also protect it from DNA damage. Broccoli is also rich source of vitamin B, minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc which are helpful for women who wants to conceive. In women broccoli reduce the chance of chromosomal damage and miscarriage.
There are many more foods to improve your fertility like honey, yams, berries, fresh fruits, leafy green vegetables, bananas, chilies, citrus fruits, peas, and tofu. But you have to follow certain things along with having these foods, exercise regularly, drink lots of water, avoid alcohol, smoking, too much sugar, and too much red meat.
DR. Vikram Chauhan, MD – AYURVEDA is an expert Ayurvedic practitioner based in Chandigarh, India and doing his practice in Mohali, India. He is spreading the knowledge of Ayurveda Ancient healing treatment, not only in India but also abroad. He is the CEO and Founder of Planet Ayurveda Products, Planet Ayurveda Clinic and Krishna Herbal Company.