Who does not wish to get toned legs and great thighs? Workouts for legs will tighten and strengthen your hamstrings, calves, butts, and quads too. If you opt for a proper workout, you can also flaunt your legs in style or wear your favorite outfit. Follow a workout that gives you flexibility and comfort.
Each and every individual in this world is insecure of their body size. Every individual wishes to have a perfect figure. Some of us are pear-shaped, some of the others may be more top-heavy or have an athletic build. There are many workout routine made to have the desired figure. The only thing which is important is that we should follow the guidelines properly. By doing so we can definitely have a good shape.
If you want to lose thigh fat, it is very important that you have to know something upfront spot-reducing doesn’t work. In simple words, you can’t do a bunch of inner thigh exercises and expect that alone to reduce thigh fat. You need to lose the over all weight. This can be possible by making dietary and lifestyle changes and then tone up those slimmer thighs with targeted exercises.
It’s important to stick to workouts that help you lose flab and fat in the most amazing way. You can also have best bodybuilding supplements to get those perfect-toned legs. Always start with a basic warm-up session and then workout. Here are some workouts for thighs and toned legs that you can follow.
1. Plain Squats
- Squats not only help you to build lean muscles but also help to tone your inner thighs.
- You can choose to do plain squats with the support of a wall.
- Keep your shoulder straight and bend your knees to about 90-degree angle.
- Keep your lower back firmly pressed against the wall. You must stay in a position for about a minute and then take a break.
- Repeat this ten to twelve times for great results.
2. Reverse Lunges
- Stand straight with your feet above your shoulder width but apart. Then, take a back step with your left leg.
- Bend both your knees to a 90-degree angle.
- Push your right heels when you regain the position.
- When you stand, push your left knee towards the chest. You can repeat this simple workout eight to ten times for getting toned legs.
3. Squat Jumps
- After a brief warm-up session, you can practice this simple workout.
- You need to stand wider with hip-width apart. Hinging forward at your hips, sit your butt back to squat.
- You need to bend your knees till your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Jump high depending on your comfort level. Swing your arms in a downward direction while doing this.
- Your back should be straight and chest should be lifted at this position.
- Land back with soft knees, do not do this vigorously, you need to go slow with this exercise.
- Repeat this exercise ten to fifteen times for thighs.
4. Single leg calf Raise
- Stand with your hips width apart. You need to raise your left leg knee to a hip level.
- Keep your toes pointed and your hands on your hips.
- Your core should be tight as you lift your left leg heel on the higher level while maintaining a balance on the ball of your foot.
- You need to hold this position for five seconds and then lower your position back on downward side.
- Repeat this on the other side as well, do it ten times ideally to get toned legs.
5. Inner thigh leg Raise
- Lie in a comfortable position with one side.
- Keep your legs straight out and stacked on each other while keeping your torso flat.
- You need to cross your top leg over your bottom leg bending the knees.
- Your top foot should be in front of your bottom knee. Now, slowly lift your bottom leg in an upward direction.
- Do not forget to keep your torso stable. Return to the position and repeat on the other side.
- You can do this six to seven times, to begin with.
Food That Goes Straight To Your Thighs
Food that has added sugar in it such as cake, milkshakes, ice cream, cookies and soda is essentially empty calories. If your regular intake diet include a lot of sugary foods, you’re likely taking in more calories than you can burn, which will simply lead to weight gain, including weight gain in your thighs.
Fast food are dangerous for health. Fast foods, like as burgers, hot dogs, fries and pizza, are high in fat and calories. And when you eat them on a regularly bases then, they can contribute to weight gain. In fact, people who stay in proximity to a large number of fast-food restaurants tend to gain weight and are at a high risk for obesity. So simply try to avoid them to have a health and joyful life.
Potato Chips and Potatoes:
Potato chips have become very normal in today’s life. People prefer to have them while watching movie or playing games. Even the people know the side effects of it but still they are eating it. We should simply try to ignore them because by these we can easily gain weight and many other health problems. We should simply say NO to them and prefer some healthy and good food like fruits and salads.
Practice these workouts to get toned legs along with best bodybuilding supplements!
Jorge is a rabid health and fitness aficionado. He is sports lover and a fitness enthusiast who believes in healthy living. His inspiration lies in all those things that are healthy and natural. He loves to share his knowledge about health, nutrition, and recommend everyone to use best bodybuilding supplement for muscle growth that lifts the energy up during extreme workouts.