Mental health is one of those things that has a label attached to it. Sadly, a lot of people don’t recognize that mental health is just as important as physical health due to this negative attachment that people have to it.
Having a mental health issue doesn’t make a person crazy or unstable, a mental health issue could be anything from depression, anxiety, ADHD, and many more illnesses and conditions. If you use the best nebulizer diffusers for aromatherapy you can improve your mental health by diffusing essential oils.
Why Use Essential Oils
Essential oils are the best natural solution for human being. Over the thousands of years essential oils are being used for medicinal and religious purpose. There are lots of essential oil available in the world and each essential oil are famous for individual value. These essential oils are used for aromatherapy, skin care, personal beauty, product cleaner and in many more ways.
Many of us know a little bit on Essential Oil. Many of us have no idea why we use Essential Oil. To let you know about essential oil and its uses I wrote this article. I will show you the benefits of using essential oil and Why Use Essential Oils.
Use of Essential Oil for Relaxation:
- Essential oils helps people to get sound sleep. A popular essential oil Lavender is used widely for getting sound sleep. Few drops of this oil on your pillow bring instant sleep.
- Some essential oils are used for moisturizing body lotion. Such as coconut oil & magnesium oil are popularly used as a moisturizing body lotion.
- Essential oils improve the sense and help us to remove anxiety. For removing anxiety many people use essential oils on regular basis.
- Coconut and beeswax oils are widely used as lip balm. These oils keep our lip fresh and lovely.
- One of the best uses of essential oil is that, Essential oil used in message therapy. Best essential oils for message therapy are cedarwood or lavender oil.
- Many of us used essential oil during mediation. Sandalwood is a best example of essential oil which is best for meditation.
Use of Essential Oil for Skin and Beauty:
- Coconut oil mixed with grapefruit essential oil is best solution for reduced cellulite.
- Many essential oil are popularly used as natural perfume. Some of the most used essential oil as natural perfumes are jasmine, lavender and vanilla.
- Tea tree essential oil mixed with honey and rub works as a fine homemade face wash.
- Many essential oils are used to reduce wrinkles. Grapefruit essential oil are used most for reducing wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera mixed with lavender and coconut oil make good quality homemade Shampoo.
- Many essential oil are used as high quality natural body spray.
- Lemon essential oil mixed with strawberries and coconut oil works as Teeth Whitener
Essential Oils and Their Mental Health Benefits
Essential oils have a known effect on many aspects of your health, both mental and physical, but diffusing essential oils has a particular impact on your mental health, focus, and memory. To some people it might sound like a small gesture to improve your health but because essential oils have known health benefits, they’re easy to use, and they’re not very expensive after the initial purchases, they have an obvious attraction.
And rightly so. There have been studies conducted by many research projects and they do have a dramatic effect on things like your mood, stress, anxiety, memory, focus, and several other components to mental health. It’s similar to how music has a known effect on your mood. The only possible downside is that they can be expensive to purchase initially, especially for the high quality kind, but do go for the best quality if you can.
Essential oils aren’t like most things where you can just buy an off brand and it’s more or less the same thing. No, with essential oils you could be getting anything if you go for a brand that isn’t 100% pure oil. You can’t even trust the label because almost all of the brands that say they’re 100% pure, aren’t. They can put whatever they like on the label, by law, because there isn’t any kind of regulations in place. Like, for example, how the FDA ensures that food is what it says it is and that they don’t tamper with the ingredients, etc.
Quality and Best Essential Oil Brands
The two brands that are really trusted by essential oil enthusiasts are Young Living and doTERRA. They do cost a bit more but overall the extra expense is worth it.
- You don’t have to worry about dangerous chemicals or weak oils that aren’t having much of a benefit to your health.
- You don’t have to worry that they’re not fresh and you won’t get the shelf life you should with them.
- In the long run you probably save money by going with one of the top two trusted brands.
Mental Health and Weight
Another thing that obviously affects mental health is weight. There’s the obvious physical effects such as getting tired quickly, diabetes, and heart problems. But then there’s also the self confidence and mental health problems, such as depression, that it often causes.
One way to stay on top of exercise is to have a dog that can be your exercise buddy. Studies find that having the encouragement of someone close – whether it be a friend, family or even a pet – can be very helpful in motivation. A lot of people struggle to stay motivated so knowing that you have someone who is totally dependent on you for a large part of its exercise is helpful. Of course, it’s just a start at getting you used exercising. Dog walking alone isn’t enough unless you walk many miles.
Dieting, What Works and Doesn’t Work
Some people start on fad diets in order to lose weight or as a way to keep weight off and these diets very rarely work. And even if you did somehow lose a large amount of weight, you’re almost certain to gain it back again in no time. It’s widely known that fad diets don’t work in the long run but everyone still tries them.
Why? Because people are desperate for something to work. They tried the healthy eating and exercise regimen but they struggled with it and didn’t see quick results so they didn’t battle on with it.
That’s the kind of regimen that’s going to work, though. You need to make an actual change to how you eat and exercise. Those changes will be really difficult at first – picture it as someone trying to give up smoking. They try, fail, and try again.
Finally, something works. They found the correct way to give up smoking that was right for them and now that they’ve made a drastic change to their life – now that they aren’t addicted to nicotine anymore – they start seeing a real difference in their health.
It’s the same thing with dieting and losing weight. And that’s another thing, everyone needs to consider what works for them, we’re all individuals and what works for one person won’t work for another.