After some time having problems starting slimming program, you can attempt this one. Jackie Warner, famous fitness expert and celebrity trainer, firstly invented Jackie Warner diet to provide all great grounds about overweight. There is mistaken idea spreading among people that they are obese due to consuming large chunks of foods.
This idea is incorrect though. Obesity does not result from eating too many foods, but because of unhealthy foods. If you maintain healthy lifestyle by consuming only healthy foods, you can eat as much as you want without worrying about gaining extra weight.
Jackie invented Jackie Warner diet as her innovative program. It explains most ideal methods to jump pounds down rapidly for 10 pounds within 10 days, without exhausting exercises or any defects. She outlined initial two weeks of this meal plan to be ‘non-diet.’ This is about laying base for lifetime adhering to healthy eating habit. Her two-layered methods give complete healthful makeover and workout routine despite all enthusiastic support to get into its completion and further on.
Guiding Standards of Jackie Warner Diet
Jackie Warner Diet is one of very low calorie diets (VLCD) that aim to consume foods about 1,500 calories per day. However, it does not stress out muscle and tissue that you will be sustaining your body with extremely nourishing foods. Jackie Warner Diet also helps us to control hormones that affect our tendency to lose or gain weight, by diet and exercise, nutritional supplements, and healthy living.
Jackie Warner Diet begins with two-week kick off in which there are no limited nutrients you really consume to reduce weight. When starting your diet for initial 2 weeks, include healthy nutrient-filled foods (low sugar fruit/veggies/lean protein and multivitamin). Your body will naturally decline sugars and processed foods. Whatever you do is just add on particular foods constantly including eggs, cereal, certain veggies, fruits, protein shakes, herbal tea, water, and lemon juice.
Below are guiding standards of Jackie Warner Diet:
- Eat healthy for five days in sequence. After initial two weeks kick off, proceed onward to ‘5+2 meal plan’. It means you eat healthy for five days, and then take pleasure for two treat dinners on weekend. Yet you must stick to your diet plan whatever is left of the weekend. Start five little meals every day, with added protein in each meal or snack.
- Take multivitamin daily and never skip any of three meals plus snacking to stuff yourself. In case you hunger after sugary foods and drinks, replace any high-sugar foods by consuming fruits or drink herbal tea.
- Sugar is major cause of disease, depressive and massive weight gain. Therefore, nothing you eat containing more than nine grams of sugar. It is much healthier if you can get rid of any refined sugar, anything that is not fruit or veggies. Be high-alert of all hidden sugar sources in your diet, like ketchup and other sweet seasonings, liquor, packaged spaghetti sauces, and canned products. You must read the labels on every product to heed these points.
- Add nutrient-rich foods into your eating plan. It will cut back your cravings for sugary and fatty foods. Your body will adjust itself with these nutrients, and you will not crave junk food nearly as much.
- Get some amount of fiber for each day. That is equal to a cup of instant oats, an apple, and a cup of berries, little serving of mixed greens, and a cup of steamed broccoli or spinach. Fiber tops you off so you are less hunger for food between meals.
- Have one or two eggs for your breakfast every morning. This protein forestalls energy spikes and as quick-witted option than sugary foods or most cereals.
- In case you cheat and enjoy something sweet or fatty, do not get downcast. Consume anything you want whatever is left of the day. Recognize the mistakes and continue with your good habits.
- Listen to your body when it says you are full, and then just quit eating. Focus more to what you bring down and eat less.
- Change your bad habits for good. Now you have some good habits and you can set down to seriously changing how you eat.
- Attempt to maintain around 1,500 your calories per day, yet do not be stuck with counting calories. Exclude most evident high fat and sugar-loaded foods, including desert, bagels, high-sugar cereals, processed snacks, bread, and butter.
- Trim down on carbs at night. It will boost your Human Growth Hormone level. This hormone decrease as we grow old, which is awful as it supports your body choosing fat for fuel rather than carbs.
- Add some amount of healthy lean protein (fish, beans, eggs, chicken) for both lunch and dinner, serve with mixed of green salad.
- Drink eight to nine glasses of water per day. Water cleans toxins and junks out from your body, boosting your metabolic system, and increases its function.
- Find ways to cope with stress. More stressed you are, more you crave for sugary and fatty foods. Routine workouts can help you release pressure and anxiety.
- See also : three days diet plan
Suggested Foods of Jackie Warner Diet
Chicken breast, turkey, lean beef, salmon, shrimp, eggs, goat cheese, cottage cheese, low-fat cheddar cheese, yogurt, oatmeal, whole grain bread, brown rice, veggies, fruit, nuts, seeds, avocado, flax seed oil, salsa, whey protein, herb tea.
Sample of Jackie Warner Diet Meal Plan
I modify one sample menu of Jackie Warner diet for one day. This is just an example, and you can slightly modify with base on it.
Breakfast: Nourishing Green Smoothie (Mix and blend all)
Two cups green grapes
1 tbsp lime juice
1-cup fresh spinach
Half-cup non-sugary soy milk
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp flax seed/sunflower oil
One medium apple
1 cup of cottage cheese
2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
One serving of Asian chicken salad with baked chicken, spinach, tomatoes, avocado, sprouts
One sweet potato with 1 tbsp almond butter
Baked curried salmon
One cup cooked brown rice
One cup steamed asparagus
1-cup herbal tea
1-cup herbal tea
Here is one recipe of healthy dish based on Jackie Warner Diet. It will be very satisfying to add this menu to your meal.
Baked Curried Salmon
One salmon fillet
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp candle nut/cashew crumb
One tbsp chopped onion
One clove garlic crushed and minced
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp curry powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions: Combine all dry spices. Dip fish into the spice mixture to marinade thoroughly. Broil fish until cooked and mix crumb until slightly brown. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.
- See also : Alcachofa Diet
Pros and Cons of Jackie Warner Diet
Jackie Warner Diet has its benefits as the following:
- Famed personal trainer and fitness expert has invented it. When it comes about diet and workout, Jackie Warner truly says the right things about diet and exercise.
- Jackie Warner diet targets body fat loss and lifestyle change rather than just meal plan change. Her diet plan is time-friendly, effective, practical, and healthy.
- Low sugar diets tend to gain weight loss when you follow one of every core principles of Jackie Warner diet
- It encourages indulging your favorite foods although still sticking to your diet plan.
- Jackie Warner diet suggests you to add nutrient-rich foods and other nutritious supplements into your eating plan.
Its drawbacks are:
- Official website of Jackie Warner has not updated its information in long time. Therefore, we must be very wise to arrange our own modified diet plan based on this Jackie Warner Diet.
- One of core principles that are cheating meals may sound pleasant to you. However, it may lead to overdoing it and even gaining more weight if you do not follow its rules accurately.
- Reducing sugar is not only solution for weight loss. It implies that Jackie Warner diet has lack of scientific backing to support its core principles.
- A major issue is that it is truly imprecise when it does not describe the science behind its program. It is obviously lack of an essential knowledge of its scientific methods.
- Jackie Warner Diet has its benefits and restrictions. In this way, looking for an expert advice is crucial to take on the plan suiting your needs.
Jackie Warner Diet includes guiding standards for creating simple meals as well as complete menus if you love to cook. Keep Healthy living