1000 calories diet plan is adjusted meal plan containing around 1000 calories intake every day. Due to its low calorie content, it is simply for quick fix (eg. 7 days). Thus, it is likely to start over slimming program, or as form of cleansing diet. Multinutrient (multivitamin/multimineral) will be major aspect for daily meal to secure enough dietary ingestion.
It is very vital to stick into good diet rules. Calorie intake for 1000 calories diet plan starts from wide range of nutrient-rich foods and drinks. We must be consistent to consume foods such as fruits, veggies, whole grains, and low-fat dairy and meats. Fruits and veggies are low in calories and high in fiber. They will top you off without making you eat too much calories.
If you choose to follow 1000 calories diet plan, your body may clearly get its message – it is starvation! Besides discharging extra calories, it will keep each calorie in your body, preventing fat from burning. Decreasing to 1000 calories per day is very radical diet. Plan it carefully if you simply need to reduce weight rapidly, or starting over longer-term slimming program.
1000 calories diet menu sample includes as much good nutrition whilst attempting to keep it simple, tasty, and realistic. Indeed, even in this way, it is not good idea to stick onto such extreme calorie restriction for over one week. It is not only because you will be short of vital nutrients. Yet on diet of only 1000 calories daily, you will endure starvation if you keep it up for long.
Key Rules of 1000 Calorie Diet Plan
You must not feel depressed while taking after 1000 calories diet plan. As matter of fact, by grasping couple key rules, you can make fulfilling and pleasant serving of foods.
- Eat 4 to 6 little amount of foods stretch all through the day. This will allow you to control your blood sugar levels.
- Set up meals and snacks ahead of time to stay away from carelessly stuffing yourself.
- Exert yourself at one area of your diet promptly so you do not feel overwhelmed.
- Begin by keeping up your calories and then put up your healthy diet from that point.
- Eat at a snail’s pace and enjoy your food.
- Focus on your food choices on lean meats, seafood, poultry, eggs, beans, soy product, fat-free dairy, fruits, veggies, and whole grains.
- Cut off all food choices in high calories, saturated fats, salt, and sugar.
1000 Calories Diet Plan Sample Menu
All key rules help you planning each meal, but we must see actual menu that adds up to 1000 calories. Follow sample menu of 1000 calories diet plan below or adjust some of food choices to better suit your needs. Ensure that all basic food groups within the menus are vital when we deal with such small amount of calories. For instance, the menu below contains 1000 calories and greater part of allowed food groups.
You should drink including water, black coffee, and/or tea with no sugar and paltry calorie carbonated drinks such as Diet Soda.
- Banana sandwich made with 2 small slices of whole meal bread and one small banana
- One cup of fat-free cottage cheese
- Black coffee or tea
- One medium apple
- Roasted turkey, sliced
- Serving of mixed greens with lettuce, tomato, onion, carrots, and celery
- Fat-free homemade salad dressing
- Non sugar tea
- One cup of mixed nuts and almond
- Grilled salmon with curry sauce
- One cup of steamed or boiled beans, broccoli
- Half cup of cooked brown rice
- Non sugar tea
One recipe you can try this yourself at home.
Shrimp Fried Brown Rice
A cup of cooked brown rice
One tbs sesame oil
One tbs low-sodium soy sauce
Two-garlic clove, minced
One tbs grated ginger
3 ounces precooked shrimp
2 cups of bok choy, chopped
1 cup of carrots, chopped
Instructions: Stir fry first 5 ingredients for 3 minutes. Add shrimp, carrots, and bok choy, cook for 5 minutes more. Serve it with extra pickles or sliced tomato and cucumber.
This is Versatile Vicky video from youtube showing us more information about 1000 calories diet plan
1000 Calories Diet Plan for Effective Weight Loss
Below are some advices of 1000 calories diet plan to gain body fat loss constantly and in effective way.
- If you count calories as opposed to using meal plan to average 1000 calories daily, this is helpful strategy for you.
- Stay with your diet plan and stick to your daily calorie limits. Record all foods you eat once per day.
- Weigh yourself once every week to monitor your weight loss Make sure you are losing around 1 to 2 pounds per week.
Placing calories under limits are vital part of losing pounds. However, setting up well-adjusted diet is crucial as well. Below are some side effects of 1000 calories diet plan that you must give heed to it.
- Be alert of starvation risk. It happens when you do not receive enough nutrition. This can be from nutritive imbalance, issues with ingestion of nutrients, or certain medical conditions. Symptoms of starvation rely upon its causes. General symptoms include fatigue, dizziness, and weight loss.
- Get prepared for any side effects. You may endure other reactions because of ingesting too much amount of calories. It includes cold hands and feet, nausea, vomit, dizziness, headaches, edema, decreased muscle mass, and so on. If you proceed with this eating pattern for prolonged time, serious health problems can come about. It includes renal failure, anemia, bowel obstruction, and nerve pressure. Other serious conditions may emerge depend on your present health.
It is oddly tricky to set up daily menu that contains just 1000 calories. 1000 calories diet plan is very low in energy level and we must never attempt it without direction of medical experts.